Sunday 2 September 2007

Welcome to Project Mongolia!


Dear pupils of St Peter's School,

I'm writing to you for Mongolia's capital city, Ulaanbaatar. It's a beautiful day outside - the sky is blue and everyone in the city is relaxed as it's the weekend. The only thing that's spoiling it is the traffic outside. Mongolian drivers like to use their car horns a lot!

It's been a while since I came to St Peter's School to talk to you about Project Mongolia. Since then I've been settling in to my new life in Mongolia. It's been a busy, but fun time. I hope you all have had a good break over the summer and are now settled back at school. Thank you all so much for the lovely letters that you wrote me. Thank you also for all the lovely pictures you drew. I've stuck the letters up on the walls of my room, which has really made the room very colourful. If I have a bad day I only need to look at your letters and I'll be cheered up!

In your letters you asked me many questions. Over the coming weeks I'll try to answer as many of them as possible. I'll answer one of your questions each week, and will display information and photos on this webpage. If you ever have any more questions about Mongolia and the lives of the Mongolian people then please send them to me (click on the 'comments' link at the bottom of this message and you can leave your question/comment there).

Best wishes from Mongolia to you all,

Robert

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy birthday MATE

Unknown said...

merry christmas MATE

Unknown said...

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA ITS THE MIDDLE OF MARCH I PRANKED YOU

Unknown said...

your gay

Unknown said...

I am gay how did you know